Today’s post will be more of an update.
- I’ve picked up some extra work to save up for Rhema. Dad and Nana are showing me the ropes of the medical courier route. I’ll be picking up for my dad while he’s in Mexico. Also, I’llbe helping out Nana too.
- My dad and I are working on a new project together. It’s going to be a short video series where we talk about our journey of being reconciled to each other.
- I want us to to walk our way through a Christmas carol this December. We’ll look at history and origin, it’s telling of the Christmas story, and I’ll put up videos of different musicians singing it.
- I’ve found a couple of great restaraunts in Birmingham this week. An African restaurant named Rafiki’s Grill and a Pho restaurant named Pho Que Huong. I highly recommend both!
Well, that’s all I have for today…
Please leave me a comment on which song we should discuss.
I don’t have a lot of words in me today, but I do have several funny pictures.
The primary reason I scroll through social media is to look for funny pictures and jokes. Here are 5 pictures that have found their way into my phone. I have texted them out to friends and shared them online.
These pictures make me smile and I hope they make you smile too!
The joke’s on you!
Figuratively, of course.
See? Selfies are scientific.
The desert. My favorite place to picture as I sit in traffic.
Makes finding job candidates a lot easier.
Let’s have a little fun this Friday.
Here are 5 random things that made me think/laugh this week:
- Grannies singing a karaoke version of “Forever Young” by Alphaville
- God sitting in front of a big soundboard where he can listen to all the worship that happens in the world. He can turn the volume up or down on anyone. And the question is: Who does He like to listen to?
- I saw a dog being pushed around in a baby carriage (enough said).
- What if every thought you had in a day–and the original emotion behind it–was projected on a big screen?
- There was an article on Facebook about when to take a shower…Let’s just take that in for a minute….
What are some things that made you think/laugh this week?