I’ve received several blessings over the last few weeks.
These reminders of God’s love and faithfulness have brought me tremendous joy.
- Fresh fruits and veggies
- A piece of gum (given with a big hug)
- A pen
- A piece of cake
I am thankful for friends who are so thoughtful!
I am thankful to my Father who knows that my heart delights in fun reminders of encouragement.
What reminders of God’s love have you recently received?
Today’s post will be short and sweet.
It’s been a long week and I’m really tired. But, my gratitude far outweighs the negatives.
Here are 5 things I’m thankful for from the past week:
- My job. I have a great job that’s been nothing but a blessing. Sure, there have been challenges, but those challenges have only helped me grow as a person.
- My second job. All of my late nights are paying off! Money for school is being provided through this opportunity.
- Deaf church. I have the privilege to serve in a wonderful church community. My signing would not be where it is today without the help of the church members.
- Comfortable shoes. I could tell a BIG difference in all my running around because I chose comfort over fashion. My feet haven’t been screaming, which is a gift in itself.
- A sense of humor. Being able to see the funny side of things makes life easier and more entertaining.
What are some things you’re thankful for?
I’m finding that a habit of thanksgiving is changing my perception of life’s challenges.
Let’s work out our gratitude muscle this week by taking 5 minutes a day to name 3 reasons we’re thankful.
The difference this single practice makes in our lives is huge.