Today’s post will be short and sweet.
It’s been a long week and I’m really tired. But, my gratitude far outweighs the negatives.
Here are 5 things I’m thankful for from the past week:
- My job. I have a great job that’s been nothing but a blessing. Sure, there have been challenges, but those challenges have only helped me grow as a person.
- My second job. All of my late nights are paying off! Money for school is being provided through this opportunity.
- Deaf church. I have the privilege to serve in a wonderful church community. My signing would not be where it is today without the help of the church members.
- Comfortable shoes. I could tell a BIG difference in all my running around because I chose comfort over fashion. My feet haven’t been screaming, which is a gift in itself.
- A sense of humor. Being able to see the funny side of things makes life easier and more entertaining.
What are some things you’re thankful for?
I’m finding that a habit of thanksgiving is changing my perception of life’s challenges.
Let’s work out our gratitude muscle this week by taking 5 minutes a day to name 3 reasons we’re thankful.
The difference this single practice makes in our lives is huge.