Tomorrow marks the beginning of a new adventure–Year 26.
I’ve already shared my goals with you, so now I just want to recap what happened last year:
- I was working as an office manager
- Serving the deaf at 2 churches and a school
- Making the decision to leave Alabama again to head out to Rhema
- Falling in love with missions
- Writing for this blog everyday
- My heart was steadily being changed by this radical notion that following Jesus was never meant to be a Sunday only affair
I am so blessed and humbled by everything that happened which brought me to right here, sitting on my couch, in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
25, you’ve been good to me. Now it’s time to start out on my next adventure.