It’s summer reading time!
My friend Mary gave me 2 sacks full of novels (and a few nonfiction books as well) so I am ready for some serious fun reading.
Even when I wasn’t a student, I mostly read fiction in the summer. There’s something about summer that makes me not want to read anything heavy.
Am I the only one that feels this way?
I thought it would be fun to get some recommendations (you know, in case I’m able to finish all the books on my bottom book shelf).
- What are some books on your summer reading list?
- Any of them graphic novels? I’m trying to give that genre a chance, so I’ve read a couple this year.
- What about nonfiction? Have any good nonfiction reads you think I should throw on my summer reading list?
- Any of your favorite authors releasing books this summer? Any that you’ve already pre-ordered?
- Are you participating in the local library’s summer reading program?